Friday 29 January 2010

How I Edited The Film

When it came to the footage of us in the house it was up to me to edit it. I decided to keep the camera running throughout the whole filming of this scene even when we wernt acting. This was because i could edit it much easier. After the footage was filmed i uploaded it to i movie to edit. I watched all the footage and clipped out all the unnecessary bits which was quite a lot. I was left with the actual recording and then had to trim certain parts to make it fit. When it came to our news broadcast being on the TV it failed at first as the laptop would not respond to the cable. We then decided to burn it to a dvd and play that on the tv, that also failed. In the end we placed the News Broadcast over the TV as this was the only option available. It still looked good and we were all happy with the result. I decided to brighten up the front room scene to contrast it from the forest footage to show from scary to normal.

30/03/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment